Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Vlog #4 - The Minneapolis Tornado

I feel seriously, seriously lucky to have escaped any harm or damage from the storm.  We weren't even home when it hit, we were out to lunch like we often are, and on the way home 4 ambulances passed us & we saw a lot of power outages but none of the damage at that time.  When we got home the phone started ringing, with people making sure we were OK.



This morning on the way to work I saw the fringe of the area firsthand, and some more when I came home after work.  I was surprised how well the vid at the end of the vlog turned out, I couldn't really see what I was getting at the time, I just had the camera balanced on my steering wheel.  Here are some of the other pictures that I got:


There are still hundreds homeless tonight & thousands without power.  If you have your home & the conveniences we all take for granted, take a moment to be thankful.  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you and your family were not harmed and prayers going up for all that were involved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - all comments are welcome =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...