Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Vlog #23 - Shiny Things!

Well, if you've read my rant on my main blog, you know why this didn't get up before Thanksgiving LOL.  In addition to that, this new wide screen & HD loveliness has a very un-lovely side effect - a ridiculously long upload time.  So between converting, editing, publishing, uploading, blah blah blah the process is a lot slowed down compared to how I used to operate.


On a side note - all the camera/computer drama also took up the time I was going to be researching recipes & cooking - and I committed the sin of purchasing a pie for Thanksgiving.  Oh, the horror!  It was still handmade - just not by my hands LOL.  My Minneapolis followers may know of the 50's Grill - it was a mob scene Thursday morning, people picking up multiple pies for the big day.

Thanksgiving was a bit subdued but nice.  I'm looking forward to Christmas & most of all to cookie day =)  Not to mention lots of holiday nail art!  And to get you in the spirit - here's at "my" tree all decorated at grandma's house (we started it out in a bucket when I was a kid & now it's probably like 15 or 20 feet tall!):


Thanks for reading.

~Colette

4 comments:

  1. Wow! your tree is awesome! And what a great thing to be able to see it grow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so appreciate what you do and that you are so kind to share it us all of us. I frequently talk about my "internet" friends with DH. I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving and when you do make the coconut cream pie you will find that it is easy. Basically bake a blind crust. Make a vanilla pudding, add coconut, and then add whipped cream to the top. There are many variations but non of the techniques involved are anything new or difficult. My personal favorite is coconut custard pie. In fact now I want one.

    I am looking forward to all the holiday nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tree is so lovely! Loved the video, I can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! i was just wondering, how big do you plan to make your gauges? thanks!
    Oh, and i would just like to thank you for what you do, your blogs make me very happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - all comments are welcome =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...