Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Vlog #9 - Hot Day OOTD

I suck at editing LOL - not the actual editing, I mean making myself sit down & do it.  And so I have a vlog that was recorded over a week ago XD



The top I'm wearing in this one, I actually just picked up 2 more - one turquoise & the other black.  And this time they were buy one get one 50% off so that was sweet.

I recorded vlog #10 today, with a few more OOTDs & a bit of talking about makeup - maybe I'll stop numbering them after 10?  Let me know what you think ... it's becoming a bit ... I don't know, kind of contrived or something.  I think I've proven to myself I'm not going to quit after three.

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - all comments are welcome =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...