Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Vlog #12 - Marking the Occasion

I got so many kind words last vlog - really thank you to everyone =)  It took me a few days to fit it in, but I finally went & got my present from me to me - my lip piercing that I've been considering for quite a while =)


I'll eventually be stretching my bottom holes a little more, but I'm not sure how much.  There are so many cool looking plugs, I was eyeing a few while I was in the shop but of course as I'm working my way up I don't want to spend too much on jewelry that will only be in for a few weeks, so the little colors glass studs that I got are pretty much the cheapest option.

Do you have any piercings?  I've had most of mine since I was pretty young, my first earrings at I think 5, my 2nd hole around 12, my 3rd around 13 or 14 & I got my navel done at 16.  I'd eventually like to get a tattoo also, but I have to narrow down my choices before I take that leap =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, it's beautiful ^^ I saw your other video of the piercing itself, but decided to comment here.. I'm really amazed, I don't think I'll ever have the courage to get that sort of piercing done..
    So, 4 holes in each ear, all of them on the lobe, I'm working from the bottom and up. Got them I was 14, 16, 18 and 20 years, no other piercings, but planning on a tattoo on my upper back/neck..
    And I have to say it: you don't look 30 years old, more like 25 or so...
    Keep it going, your doing great ^^
    Best regards, someone from Denmark (that explains the grammar mistakes)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - all comments are welcome =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...