Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I know I'm having a bad day when I make a "quick" stop at the liquor store & end up dropping almost $50.  Don't get me wrong, it was only 3 bottles, but they were pretty big bottles - Absolut Citron vodka, Arbor Mist blackberry merlot, and Bacardi pina colada on the rocks if you're curious.
 
Part of my bad mood was doubtless due to the rain ... all day grey & pouring down, making the hems of my jeans wet, making my hair frizz, making the traffic slow ... making me generally grumpy.  Work is hectic also, but work is always hectic somehow.
 
Anyway, I remember a while ago I posted that if I started posting here every time I wanted to rant, I would post a lot more LOL.  I don't know that I'm ranting, more kind of grumbling quietly at this point, but it's still venting & makes me feel a little better =)
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

1 comment:

  1. Arbor Mist blackberry merlot is def one of faves. I know how that midwest weather can really affect the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - all comments are welcome =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...