Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Vlog #18 - Quick OOTD & Exercise Update

Wow, talk about procrastination ... took me more than 2 weeks to edit this!


& sad to say that as good as I did that week, I have SO fallen off the exercising wagon since then.  The following week I only exercised once, and this week I didn't exercise at all =(  I haven't been feeling well & actually right now have a headache that has come & gone for 2 days straight.  Thank goodness it's the weekend, at least I'll have time to rest up & hopefully if I get more than a few hours of sleep it will go away.  I am soooo tired all day, then in the evening it's like I get my second wind until by the time it's "bedtime" I'm wide awake.  I need to adjust my internal clock or something LOL, I'm going to try very hard next week to get back to my yoga - which does help me sleep I think - and put together a schedule that puts me in bed even if I'm not sleepy.  I'll keep you guys posted on how that goes =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your blogs. I notice that you often mention working on improving many things in your life. When I was much younger, I did that most Mondays. I would vow to lose weight, exercise more, get a new job, go back to school, find a new boyfriend, etc.

    After a lot of years of not moving forward in any significant way, I had the realization that, for me, I needed to focus on one thing at a time. So my first tasks were to see what things in my life were already working and to prioritize the things that I wanted to improve. My first task was to make sure I continued to keep up with the things that were already working and then to focus all my additional attention on working on the item at the top of my priority list. From about age 30 until now (age 64) I have accomplished a lot--one thing at a time. For example:

    My first priority was an education and I put myself through undergraduate and graduate school while working full time and with only minimum school loans. I borrowed $10,000 to finish my undergraduate degree and paid that off before I started my masters. I did not borrow any money to complete that.

    Among 0ther things I accomplished:
    Married a wonderful man.
    Lost 70 pounds.
    Became a regular exerciser and actually love pickleball (tennis light) and biking.
    Learned to love myself.
    Found wonderful friends.

    I am currently working on improving how I deal with "stuff" that isn't want I want it to be. I tend to get stressed, frustrated, and grumpy. I have been working on this one for a while and it is getting better--but not as quickly as I would like. Fortunately I have found that I am not a quitter and I can and will continue to work and fight for things that matter to me.

    You have so much good in your life and so much to give. I know that you can accomplish anything and everything you want. Be sure to always make time to enjoy life because that is what accomplishing things is all about--to make life better.

    Thanks again for your blogs.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - all comments are welcome =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...